GEMCO Sydney, is a proud pioneer in the field of education consultancy and immigration. Each year thousands of offshore students from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, etc seek information regarding admission to different academic programs in Australia. With an extensive range of programs available, the task of finding a suitable institution can be overwhelming and time-consuming for the student. The Institution’s academic reputation is not the only factor in deciding the academic needs of the student, but also the environment of the institution, cost of education, cost of living, etc. GEMCO Sydney acts as a one-stop information desk for all the aspirants looking for information on international career education.
We provide the best available information and services to our clients and most importantly, in their best suitable interests. Headed by versatile Registered Migration Agents, the company always stays abreast of the latest changes, be it in any Educational Institution or High Commissions, concerning anything from admission to visa policies and guidelines. The clients are eventually benefitted with the latest information in hand and remain in a state to take sound and confident decisions. Our affiliated offices in the Asia-Pacific region provide a wide range of services to member Australian educational institutions.
Our services include, but not only limited to the following:
Corporate Services to Institutions:
- Counselling of prospective students and help them choose a relevant program in accordance with their respective profiles.
- Recruitment of qualifying students for the Institutions.
- Processing students’ applications, handling their documents, etc.
- Preparing students exhaustively on behalf of University regarding basic orientation about chosen Institution’s environment, study system, general Australian lifestyle, etc.
- Organizing educational seminars to promote programs offered by associated Institutions.
- Conducting students’ interviews to testify them on parameters of GTE assessment.
- Conducting in-house documents verifications, with the best means possible, to gauge the authenticity of documents provided by students.
- Printing and distributing brochures and other promotional materials of Institutions.
- Other public relations activities.
- Advice on market and trends.
- Processing applications for various Australian Institutions
- Guidance and assistance in Interview preparation
- Facilitating visa applications
- Maintaining an in-house resources centre with Australian promotional material, including educational brochures, videos, books, magazines etc.
- Arranging periodic orientation seminars in Australia
- Organizing periodic Information Seminars
- Continuous follow-up with the students, etc